Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hello

Ok, so my sister, who apparently has a lot of followers on here (and reading her blogs, I can understand why), mentioned to me that I should start a blog, cuz she likes the shit she has seen me write. This is my first time doing this to the point where I don't have to worry about censoring myself so some lame ass bitches with no life go and tell my soon-to-be ex-husband what the fuck it is that I am writing.

I'm sure I'll be putting all sorts of things on here, but I think I will start with the biggest thing that is on my mind at the moment, considering the pure immaturity I am forced to deal with almost daily cuz I have such a fantastic, and definitely that is meant as sarcastic, ex! When he left me for another woman after years of emotional and physical abuse, I thought I would go crazy. I swear, all the shit I had put up with from him for years, right down the line from broken nose to choking til I almost passed out to being the sole supporter of the family cuz his ass was too lazy to work, and then the motherfucker took all my money! Anyways, I am rambling, cuz I've held this in for just a little while. So, he leaves me for a woman who's pregnant with her husband's baby, and he plays little mind games regarding our kids constantly!!! I finally find a man who, so far, seems nice enough, and even though it's ok for him to have a tramp around, I get called a whore, and this, so far, really nice guy gets called a child molester cuz he's 12 years older than I am!

Now, I don't know about you all, but if a 38 year old man and a 26 year old woman want to be friends and have some seriously fantastic fun along the way, that does not make him a pedophile. I mean seriously, we're talking about someone who once literally arrested a pedophile, and made sure he got put away.

Once again, I get side tracked. My true point in all of this is that I have tried to be a good person throughout my life. I realize how to treat people, give respect when it's deserved, and no more of a loyal friend could you ever find. I tried really hard once I got past the pain, and realized I was just simply glad that someone came between he and I, to be the grown up (once again) and to wish that someday he might find happiness.

I tried, I truly did, to feel that way. You see, but his ignorant ass does not make it easy, and all I ever hear out of his mouth is that I'm a no good mother, and that if I chew gum wrong, he will take my kids and I will never see them again. So maybe that example hasn't been used yet, but it's so much like his other bs threats, that it very well could be his next one. So, I tried to be grown up and wish him happiness, but the truth is, I can still be grown up and hope that this skanky bitch he is with will someday cause him immense, soul-crushing pain. Oh, and I hope that her husband gets back from boot camp and kicks his self-righteous ass. I would love to see how he would handle a fight when it doesn't involve a woman! lol)

I will write more later, and I swear, there will be more uplifting things. Despite dealing with the asshole, this divorce is one of the greatest things I ever could hope to experience! It's so nice to gain an understanding of myself, and to get my life back together after 9 years of hell. So, I am sorry for bitching, but for anyone who reads this, I hope you understand that I had to let this out, and there will be better from here on out.

-Miss Catalina ~xoxo~

5 comments:

  1. im so happy u took me up on my suggestion! and i never knew he broke ur nose :( ugh! but fuck him im proud of you for realizing you're better off without him. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ex is on some bs. I've been in an abusive relationship before so I know where you're coming from. Welcome to the blogworld. Censorship don't mean shit around here. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. -welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!-

    LOL but wow some of the things you wrote had me think back to my old 'situation' but i am glad you've overcame and conqured (like I have; you will move on but never forget)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you all realize that it's a lot to overcome, but it can be done. I am living proof of that. (I will say that if another man ever lays another hand on me, there better be some grits near by or at least a nice Louisville Slugger.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check-this-out...

    Yes, earthling, Im an NDE
    (thus, my ethereal nomenclature) -
    so I actually know God exists:
    He rewards those who HONOR n RESPECT
    Him and strive to follow His Laws;
    for those who wanna know what
    Seventh-Heaven holds for your
    indelible, magnificent soul whom
    God has so carefully crafted -
    and if you're not too concerned
    with WWIII and N. Korea,
    you better follow us:

    Find-out what RCIA means and join.
    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete